Lot’s of interviewing going on in my circle lately. This is a list that could grow on forever and never cease to be funny.
It doesnt matter if its in person or by telephone still so AWKWARD
- It’s basically talking about yourself for half an hour and in that time realising you are a fantasticly average person.
- You have to dress all fancy (that means NO leggings).
- The answer ‘I just really need money in order to survive’ is not a valid response.
- You have to pretend that time you were school lunch monitor in year 5 was the most valuable leadership training you ever had.
- The reality: it probably was the best leadership training you ever had.
- You realise how much high school did NOT prepare you for this situation.
- The stress of pretending to be a dazzling and charming person raises your blood pressure…a lot.
- Being terrible at handshakes.
- Words suddenly don’t seem to form sentences in your head and you’re sweating…definately sweating.
- There’s other people waiting there and you know only…
View original post 73 more words