For those of us with short memories or who are sometimes just to busy to look back. 8 was great!
Sorry about the unintentional rhyming. Okay I’m not sorry.
- Dinner was always ready and sometimes it even included smiley potato faces.
- It was perfectly acceptable to wear pink leg warmers to non uniform days.
- Christmas meant PRESENTS and usually about 4 or 5 really creep Bratz dolls.
- Never having to text anyone to organise things. You knew the drill, be there or be square.
- Getting married in the playground at school.
- When they rolled out the big TV in class, you knew it was gunna be the best afternoon in your life.
- Homework was mainly just glueing or sticking, or colouring in.
- Being able to sit on the bench in assembly meant you were basically the queen and everyone else were your humble peasants.
- Still being able to fit your hips in the swings at the park.
- A birthday party without twister was not a thing.
- Being able to give…
View original post 83 more words